Crawl Space Repair in Michigan
Foundation Solutions 360 is proud to serve a vast number of communities within the state of Michigan as a crawl space repair service with over 20 years of experience. With an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, it’s clear that our customer’s satisfaction is a top priority. And because we’re proudly veteran owned and operated, our customers know that they can expect the highest level of discipline and dedication. We’re pleased to put all of these traits to work providing a myriad of crawl space repair options to satisfy any homeowner needs.
Risks to Crawl Spaces in Michigan
Crawl space repairs in Michigan have to be adapted to suit the specific risks in our region. Crawl spaces in Michigan are particularly susceptible to deterioration due to the climate and soil composition. Because older homes are so common here and due to construction techniques used for many newer homes, we often see houses with little or no consideration given to crawl space encapsulation.
How Michigan Climate Affects Your Crawl Space
The specific climate here in Michigan can cause conditions that require crawl space repair because:
- Moisture laden soil traps moisture around the foundation of your home
- Freeze/thaw cycling causes trapped moisture to rapidly and repeatedly contract and expand, putting internal pressure on structural materials
- Gaps and cracks form that allow further moisture to enter
- This process repeats, facilitating greater deterioration over time
- Cracks and points of damage become significant enough to compromise the stability of your home
Crawl Space Repair Techniques From Foundation Solutions 360
When crawl space repairs are needed, there can be a number of different requirements, all of which we have customized approaches to correct. You may require structural considerations like power post installation to provide adequate support for your home. But practices like crawl space encapsulation should be an important part of any crawl space repair. This process protects your crawl space from external elements, leading to a number of significant benefits like:
- Decreased growth of mold, mildew and other allergens
- Lower energy costs due to better insulation making heating/cooling more efficient
- Increased value of your home
- Preserves structural stability
- Creates additional space suitable for storage
How We Can Help With Crawl Space Repair in Michigan
Foundation Solution 360 has a team of fully licensed, insured and certified inspectors and crawl space repair specialists. We’re available 24/7 because crawl space repair problems don’t always keep business hours. Give us a call at 855-532-5360 to get started with your free, no obligation crawl space repair assessment for your Michigan home.