Crawl Space Encapsulation in Kalamazoo MI
If your home has a crawl space, then you may need to think about crawl space encapsulation in Kalamazoo MI. You may not know what crawl space encapsulation in Kalamazoo actually is, or how it will benefit you. At Foundation Solutions 360, we know all about crawl space encapsulation, so sit back and allow us to explain it to you.
The Benefits of Crawl Space Encapsulation in Kalamazoo MI
Your crawl space – if your home has one – is an area between your first floor and the ground that should be between one and three feet in height. Its purpose is to provide space for plumbing, wiring, air conditioning and heating, and minimal access to these areas should it be required.
Your crawl space is usually forgotten about (unless there are problems), so it can get damp, dirty and the breeding ground for nasties such as mold, fungus, insects and even vermin.
You Can Make Significant Improvements With Crawl Space Encapsulation in Kalamazoo MI
Air can rise up from the ground into your crawl space, and then into the rest of your home. All air contains at least one percent water vapor, and it is water vapor that causes problems.
You can reduce the problems that water vapor can cause by investing in crawl space encapsulation in Kalamazoo MI. During the encapsulation process all debris is removed from your crawl space, all cracks and seams are sealed, and a layer of encapsulating material is added.
The Main Benefits Associated With Crawl Space Encapsulation Include:
- Reduced amounts of damage causing moisture in your house.
- Enhanced quality of air in your crawl space, and throughout the rest of your home.
- Reduced heat loss resulting in lower energy bills, especially when the climate is cold
- Fewer pests, including insects that feed on wood or use it for nesting, resulting in less damage to your home’s structure.
- Reduced levels of mold and mildew in your crawl space, and throughout the rest of your home.
- Less danger of vermin such as mice and rats chewing through electrical cables
- Less chance of pipes and vents becoming damaged via rust
Contact Us Today If You’re Considering Crawl Space Encapsulation in Kalamazoo MI
It’s easy to set things in motion when it comes to crawl space encapsulation in Kalamazoo, MI. All you need to do is give us here at Foundation Solutions 360 a call. We can be contacted at (855) 532-5360 or via our online contact form.